What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A way to build your bank faster than ever, backing outsiders and quicly profit from 25/1 winners … the easy way.
- Manually place bets which fit within CVB criteria to bet via phone/computer/ipad/offline.
- Daily Selections come with a .CSV file which an be loaded into any Betting BOT
- Cash-in on winners delivered between a massive 17.50 BSP – 40.00 BSP
- My incredible £53k+ in 12 months Core Value Bet Selections
- Delivered the evening before the races between 8pm-1am GMT
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Ratings Post scores 74.78/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.ratingspost.com, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $19.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: ratingspost.com you’ll also be taken through to ratingspost.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)